- Made with ultra-strong aramid fiber cord to prevent cord separation
- Built for high strength, flexibility, and heat resistance
- Higher power transfer through your clutch
- Capable of enduring shock loads from up to 400 HP engines
- Smooth engagement and instant power
- Built for thousands of miles of abuse
The Belt You Need?
Stock belts aren’t built for the quick assaults your RZR was built for. Whether you’re mountain climbing, rock crawling, or desert riding, all that heat and high speed make short work of that OEM drivebelt in your clutch. Time to upgrade your Polaris RZR to Assault Industries' Reaper Drive Belt. It’s stronger, better, and smoother than the standard issue so you can pin the needle without blowing your belt.
Built for High RPM and High Heat?
The Reaper drive belt is specially engineered for hot rides and high RPM. It’s built to withstand shock loads from up 400 HP engines with its aramid fiber cord, rigid sidewalls, and advanced sheave adhesion. Its specially formulated compound engages smoothly and disperses heat efficiently when the pedal hits the floor. It’ll keep running smoothly without breaking down while you attack the terrain at full speed.
The Assault Industries Polaris RZR Reaper CVT Drive Belt fits the following:
OEM Part #: 3211202
- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- Polaris RZR Turbo R : 2022+
- Polaris RZR Turbo R 4 : 2022+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo 4 : 2017+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo S 4 : 2019+
OEM Part #: 3211180/ 3211148/ 3211172/ 3211142
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 4 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR S 1000 : 2016-2020
- Polaris RZR 900 All Models : 2011-2020
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail 900 Ultimate : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 900 Sport : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Premium : 2021+
- Polaris RZR Trail S 1000 Ultimate : 2021+
OEM Part #: 3211196
- Polaris RZR S4 1000 : 2019-2020