Bubba Rope 7/8" x 20' Recovery Rope
7/8" x 20'
- Breaking strength: 28,600 lbs.
- Eye color: blue
This is the same great recovery rope as the original but only a few feet shorter. With a breaking strength of 28,600 pounds, this recovery rope is ideal for 4x4 trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. Comes with its own mesh duffle bag for easy carrying and storing. Length is determined when rope is under load.
Bubba Rope® is a tougher kind of recovery rope developed from military specs for safely pulling off-road vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope with a polymer coating.
- 100% double braided nylon rope
- Urethane Polymer coating
- Commercially spliced and seized at both ends
- Water proof, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available
Bubba Rope® has the strength and durability beyond typical recovery ropes, snatch straps and chains with all the kinetic characteristics of a superior snatch rope.
Nylon Double Braid is the preferred choice for applications requiring high strength with excellent shock absorbing properties.
- Lil Bubba - 1/2" diameter - 7,400 lbs
- Bubba - 7/8" diameter - 28,600 lbs
- Big Bubba - 1-1/4" diameter - 52,300 lbs
- Jumbo Bubba - 1-1/2" diameter - 74,000 lbs
- Extreme Bubba - 2" diameter - 131,500 lbs