NOTE: This Maptuner X programmer package gives customers access to Stages 1-3R included in the price. Other tune options are available in the add ons section of this page.
With our Maptuner X Programmer package, there is no need to send in your ECU Maptuner X allows you to flash your ECU through the vehicles diagnostic port. A large color, app driven, touchscreen makes tuning a snap. Also with datalogging, monitoring, code read/reset function, allows you to accurately see what is going on in your vehicles engine. With a Plug n Play AFR module, you can monitor and log air fuel ratios in real time!
2018 EVP Stages Tune Descriptions:
R designation = the turbo wastegate crack pressure must be adjusted for higher boost (see our video on how to do this here)
W designation = a replacement wastegate actuator is included with the tune
i designation = big injector tune and includes flow matched injectors
New X designation = EXTREME power and is the maximum that can be achieved with the stock turbocharger
Stage 1- 16 lbs of boost for stock exhaust 91 Octane
Stage 2R- 17 lbs of boost for stock muffler with Cat Bypass 91 Octane
Stage 3R- 17 lbs of boost, recommend full exhaust 91 Octane
Stage 3Ri- 17.5 lbs of boost, recommend full exhaust 91 Octane
Stage 3RWi- 18 lbs of boost, recommend full exhaust 93 Octane
Stage 4RWi- 20 lbs of boost, requires full exhaust 95 Octane
New Vmap Multi Map Stage 4RWi-MM 20 lbs of boost on Sport mode and 15 lbs of boost on Eco mode 95/91 Octane
New Stage 4RWi-X100 -22 lbs of boost, requires full exhaust 100 Octane See updated dyno chart in product photos! COMING SOON
Stage 5RWi- 20 lbs of boost, requires full exhaust E85
New Stage 5RWi-X85 22 lbs of boost, requires full exhaust E85 See updated dyno chart in product photos! COMING SOON
- New Revised intercooler fan settings makes the OEM intercooler far more effective!
- New Left foot braking enabled for 2 foot operation
- New Improved boost response / low to midrange power improvements
- New Launch button for drag racing available Our on/off switch replaces the OEM override switch which allows Launch Start from a standstill and prevents low gear mode. This allows operation of the gas pedal and brake pedal at the same time from a standstill to launch the car HARD!
- Speed limits raised / TQ limits removed in Low Gear
- Low Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1,2,2R,3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- Speed / TQ limits removed in High Gear
- High Gear rev limit increased from 8300 to 8600 RPMS (Stages 1,2,2R,3) and 9000 RPMS (Stages 3R & above)
- Engine Speed TQ Limiters removed ( Shaft Saver delete )
- V-Max Raised
- Improved throttle response in all modes (E-Gas Settings Improved) Linear throttle rather than the lazy pedal the factory has programmed
- Fans set to activate at 165 degrees
- Race Start No need to press the brake to start vehicle
- Fueling is corrected for the various stages so no fuel controllers are needed