EFX Sand Slinger paddle tires feature 14 straight paddles. A four ply rating makes for a light weight setup and minimizes rotating mass. The front tires are smooth with a three ribbed step design that allows for positive steering control. They are 29" tall, which is the same size as the Polaris Turbo XP tires from the factory.
The MSA M21 Lok wheels feature a true beadlocking outer ring. The wheel features a machine finish with a deep clear coat finish and black ring. The front wheels are 14x7 and the rear wheels are wide, a full 10" wide, maximizing the paddle tire flotation.
This listing is for a complete kit consisting of front and rear tires, mounted on M21 Lok wheels. It is ready to bolt on and ride!
Tire & Wheel Kit includes:
- (2) 29-11-14 EFX Sand Slinger Front Tires
- (2) 29-14-14 EFX Sand Slinger Rear Paddle Tires
- (2) MSA M21 Lok Wheels 14x7 +10mm Offset
- (2) MSA M21 Lok Wheels 14x10 +0mm Offset
- (16) Lug Nuts - Spline Drive 12mm x 1.50
- (1) Thinwall Spline Socket
- Professional tire and wheel mounting