The Packard Performance Can-Am X3 Big Turbo kit is a 100% bolt-on and your Can-Am is a perfect candidate for some bolt-on big hp gains. From our experience, we have found the X3 OEM engine to be a well built and reliable platform from the factory. No motor build necessary, simply bolt on the parts provided in the kit and tell your buddies to stand aside.
Due to the variance in dyno hp readings, we do not claim or advertise a specific overall hp you will achieve with this kit but do give you an estimate of 70-80 hp gain from stock with everything working and installed properly.
- CNC Billet Header
- Packard Ball Bearing Turbo W/Billet Intake Wheel
- 3" Stainless downpipe
- 6" Turn Down Muffler
- Billet Muffler Mount
- Clutch Kit (Adjustable Weights, Primary spring, and Secondary Spring)
- PowerVision CX Tuner w/pump and race gas tunes
- Big Injectors
- Complete cold air intake
- Turbo outlet to intercooler charge tube
- Oil Lines
- All necessary hardware
Additional turbo upgrade options available call for details.
- If your X3 is the base non-intercooled model then an OEM or aftermarket intercooler will be needed in addition to this kit.
- The Powervision Tuner is required to run this kit if you don't already have one make sure to purchase the BT Kit with Powervision Tuner.
- Blow off valves are recommended and available as an add on. Many of the aftermarket blow off valves will also work.
- Although We have been careful to supply you with the highest quality parts possible, we assume no liability for damage to the unit or personal injury.
- Making any modifications to the OEM turbo system or fuel system can result in vehicle damage, fire, and or personal injury. With any modification due so with extreme caution and at your own risk!
- No returns on turbo kits.
- Adding this kit to your vehicle may or may not void your warranty. Check with our Can-Am dealer for more information.
- Due to the variance in dyno hp readings, we do not claim or advertise a specific overall hp you will achieve with this kit but do give you an estimate of 70-80 hp gain from stock with everything working and installed properly.
- This turbo system is intended for track use only.