This Competition dual exhaust system fits 2013-18 Can-Am Maverick 1000R and Maverick Max 1000R with the normally aspirated engine. Features include 409S stainless steel construction, 2.25-inch mandrel bent inlet tubes flowing into XDR Competition series mufflers. The mandrel bent tailpipes and high-flow XDR mufflers provide a moderately aggressive deep sound and include USFS qualified spark arrestors. The system is finished off with a pair of 3.50-inch dual wall brushed 304s stainless steel tips with CNC machined black anodized aluminum end caps that accent the black powder coated heat shield sporting the XDR logo, showing everyone behind you why your Maverick sounds so good. Includes all parts, hardware, and instructions necessary for a simple at home installation. Notes: This bolt-on system does not affect emissions and can be used for on-road or trail use. Does not fit Turbocharged, Trail or X3 models.
- 3.50" Brushed Dual Wall Tips with Black Anodized Aluminum Ends
- High Performance XDR Competition Mufflers
- High Clearance Dual Exhaust Tailpipes
- Moderately Aggressive Deep Sound
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Lifetime Limited Warranty